VA Maine Healthcare System
Voluntary Transportation Network
1 VA Center
Augusta, ME 04330
Phone: (207) 623-5790 or 877-421-8263 x5790
Fax: (207) 621-4822
Monday through Friday
7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Please call the DAV Transportation Office a week before your scheduled appointment. You will receive a call the business day before your appointment telling you what time the van will be picking you up. Please be ready at that time. If you are not called by noontime, the day before your appointment, please call us to confirm your ride.
- You must have a scheduled appointment to be authorized to ride the DAV van.
- It is your responsibility to make and cancel your appointments at the VA. The DAV is not responsible for this. If your appointment at the VA has been cancelled it is YOUR responsibility to cancel your transportation with the van as soon as possible. Evenings, weekends, holidays, contact Medical Administrative Assistant at Togus VAMC to cancel your transportation at (207) 623-8411, ext. 5523 or 877-421-8263, ext. 5523.
- When arriving at VAMC, check in immediately for your appointment. When you are finished with your scheduled appointment, call the DAV Office at ext. 5790 and let them know you are finished. At that time, the Coordinator will be able to give you an idea what time to be in the lobby for departure.
- The DAV is not able to accommodate wheelchair patients or those on oxygen except for shoulder carried oxygen canisters.
- All DAV van drivers are volunteers and cannot accept payment for the services they provide and cannot accept payment or gratuities for the services they provide.
Contact DAV Transportation Network Office for more information at (207) 623-5790 or 877-421-8263 x5790.Driving Directions to Togus